(Engine no. 4325C; Gearbox 19292C; Crankshaft stamped 07.06.09).
This model was launched in December 1908, and was the company’s first to have the four cylinder monobloc engine, and was made in significant numbers.
The vehicle was sold at the Sharpe sale some years ago, and has recently emerged from a comprehensive restoration (photographs available). The chassis, engine, clutch, gearbox, steering and axles were all stripped, and worn components replaced. It is ready for the road, complete with fresh upholstery. With four seater accommodation and a willing engine, it represents an attractive package for family motoring.